Fixed Term until March 2023
Job Role: As credit controller for the business, you will be responsible for maintaining an efficient credit control system where invoices are paid promptly, and client account queries are dealt with in a timely manner. The debtor base you will primarily be liaising with are large corporates, however a level of support will be needed for our full range of debtors so you must be able to continually adapt your approach
- Building relationships with clients through telephone, email and system portal contact, chasing payment for overdue invoices, ensuring that terms of payment are adhered to
- To regularly review outstanding debt with Finance Manager and report issues to the company management. This will include agreeing the actions required in order to resolve queries as quickly as possible
- Working with Sales Admin team to resolve invoicing issues
- Working with the finance team to ensure cash is allocated accurately and integrity of the customer ledger is maintained
- Previous credit control experience desirable but not essential.
- Good level of IT literacy, proficient with Microsoft Applications such as Excel.
- Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels and influence stakeholders
- Excellent organisation skills with the aptitude to identify problem accounts at an early stage
- Good level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Resilience and the ability to deal with challenging situations and trying to achieve positive outcomes for all.
- Positive attitude with a cheerful demeanour
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative