This an ideal role for someone looking to start a career in eCommerce and a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing global multi-channel company based in Devon. We are looking for a bright, methodical, and digital savvy person to join our growing eCommerce team.
We specialise in design, development, and supply of consumer products in the Sports, Leisure and Toy markets. We distribute our own branded products and licensed products to national and independent retailers in the UK and around the World and we also represent several global brands in the UK. Our brand portfolio includes household names such as Lay-Z-Spa, Bestway, Osprey, VW, and the X-Factor.
Working closely with the eCommerce Systems Manager, your main role will be to provide administrative support to the eCommerce (B2C) department. You will be responsible for a range of administrative tasks around stock & order management, reporting and activities required to support selling on websites and marketplaces.
The successful candidate will need to be a logical thinker and problem solver, whilst being comfortable with numbers and spreadsheets. You will need to communicate with departments across the business, including Marketing, Sales, Development, Operations and Warehouse. Training will be provided.
- Stock management & order administration for our eCommerce websites & marketplaces.
- Working closely with the Ecommerce Systems Manager to support their day-to-day activities.
- Any administrative activities to support the successful running of the eCommerce department
- Maintain regular, consistent, and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adhere to relevant health and safety procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge appropriate to the role.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by the company for the successful completion of the role.
- Highly computer literate, including understanding of Microsoft Excel, amongst other programs
- Comfortable working with numbers & datasets
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Keen to learn about everything eCommerce
- Good organisation and planning
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative and as part of the team.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills