We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, organised and creative person with an interest in marketing and ecommerce to join our growing online team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to make a real difference and be a part of a successful multinational organisation working with our household brand names such as Lay-Z-Spa, Bestway and Osprey all whilst working in Devon.
Your main focus will be on managing product content for our brands across all online sales channels, including our customer websites such as Amazon as well as our own brand websites and marketplaces. You will be responsible for making sure that our product content and marketing is top class across all channels / customers and that the product is converting and selling well using all the tools available to you from a marketing perspective (such as reviews, merchandising, Q&As, AMS / PPC).
You will be assigned product categories and products which you will take ownership of, becoming the product expert for your categories and products in the marketing team. You will need to know your categories and products inside out. You will contribute to the product marketing planning and brief content requirements to the design team. You will also be able to give new product ideas and product improvements into the buying team.
You will be responsible for loading content for new products and optimising existing products on our own websites, marketplaces and customer websites, maximising the product content marketing activities, monitoring product sales performance, giving feedback of market analysis on popular / competitor products, policing fraudulent sellers and organising product or brand advertising.
Ultimately your goal will be to help to increase sales of our branded products across all channels through great content which converts well and great marketing. As a member of the online team, you will be working closely with the rest of the Marketing and Ecommerce Team at Wilton Bradley. It is essential to be proactive, organised, to use your initiative and manage your own workload effectively.
- Growing sales of our branded products on customer websites, our own websites and marketplaces.
- Ensuring that great content for our products is provided to customers or uploaded directly.
- Working with the design team to enhance and achieve the best possible product content.
- Performing regular marketplace analysis on relevant product categories and competitors’ products to provide feedback into the sales, marketing and buying team.
- Monitoring and analysing product sales performance and taking steps to address under performing products or highlighting successes.
- Selecting and managing the process of sending products to send to customer review programmes as well as monitoring reviews.
- Organising product or brand advertising on customer websites.
- Policing fraudulent selling on all marketplaces.
- Assisting with other online & marketing activities.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management.
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role.
- An interest in ecommerce.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills and internet literacy. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is important.
- Good time management.
- Flexible approach with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads.
- “Can do” self-motivated attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as within a fully motivated team environment.
- Confident interpersonal skills.
- Sense of humour.
- Flexible approach to working hours during seasonal peaks.