An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of a fast-growing online retail business based in Newton Abbot.
We are looking for an experienced marketer who is determined, creative, hard-working, and looking to take the next step within their marketing career. Experience in digital marketing within a retail setting would be advantageous, however, this is not a prerequisite and with the right attitude and ambition, candidates without specific experience will be considered. Reporting to the Digital Brand Manager, the successful candidate will be part of a friendly, online retail team.
This role involves managing a wide range of marketing activities with a primary focus on merchandising websites, email marketing and maintaining a strong social media presence. The websites must always be maintained to an exceptional standard, with regular content updates planned and executed by the required deadline. The Marketing Executive must look out for new opportunities to make the shopping experience effortless and enjoyable. Alongside managing the websites, the Executive will have a strong focus on email marketing to ensure all brands regularly share relevant, engaging content to increase customer engagement and sales.
The Marketing Executive is expected to work independently, using their initiative to manage their workload and prioritise tasks. The candidate will be expected to brief Graphic Designers on all the required artwork and continuously bring new and exciting ideas to the team to help push boundaries and excel business growth.
- Regularly updating all visual merchandising in line with new product releases and seasonal changes.
- Managing all OOS/product label messaging and category layouts.
- Managing the product category structure.
- Finding and researching opportunities for improvements.
- All website changes reflected on Amazon Store Pages.
- Generate exciting, relevant and engaging marketing campaign topics.
- Manage the creation of marketing campaigns alongside the Online Team and deliver the final result in concise and professional format to the Brand Manager.
- Set up, maintain and manage email automations to re-engage customers.
- Continuously review the acquisition strategy and implement new data capture forms to continuously grow the customer database.
- Manage the website blogs, alongside the Copy Writer, to produce engaging and regular content for all brands.
Social Media Management
- Write an annual social media strategy and present to the Branding Manager.
- Write, plan, and execute regular social media content for all brands which is appropriate and engaging.
- Maintain a consistent brand image and always adhere to the branding guidelines.
- Reply to all customer messages and comments, both public and private.
- Plan, manage and report on all social media advertisement.
Brand Ambassador Programme
- Launch the Brand Ambassador Programme to create a reliable group of influencers.
- Recruit BA’s to actively promote and support the brand.
- Manage and encourages BA’s to produce engaging content
- Manage all BA commissions and payments and encourage and ensure they are paid on time.