We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, organised and creative person to manage paid activity within our growing online team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to make a real difference and be a part of a successful multinational organisation, working with our household brand names such as Lay-Z-Spa, Bestway and Osprey, all whilst working in Devon. The successful candidate may come from an agency or client-side background but needs to be comfortable working on multiple brands & channels.
Your main focus will be on managing all aspects of PPC activity across our paid channels, including Google/Bing, Amazon and Facebook/Instagram. You will be responsible for campaign ideation, implementation, optimisation and reporting, using a wide range of in-house resources and data. You’ll be the paid media expert, and propose new ideas, look for new opportunities and keep up to date with industry trends where relevant.
You’ll work closely with the marketing and design teams to establish a benchmark of content excellence through continuous testing and optimisation. You’ll be comfortable using keyword research tools, Google analytics and datasets to analyse and create copy which resonates and inspires action from our prospective customers.
Ultimately your goal will be to help to increase sales & exposure of our brands & products across all paid channels through well-planned campaigns and intelligent targeting. As a member of the online team, you will be working closely with the rest of the Marketing and Ecommerce Team at Wilton
Bradley. It is essential to be proactive, organised, to use your initiative and manage your own workload effectively.
- Day-to-day management of spend, optimisation and reporting across all paid performance channels including but not limited to Google & Bing Ads (including search, shopping, video and display), Amazon AMS, Facebook and Instagram.
- Work with the wider Marketing & eCommerce teams to create compelling and engaging ad copy and best-in-segment visual assets to drive optimal performance
- Proactively review accounts to identify trends and opportunities to optimise performance and report daily KPI’s
- Deliver analysis to action; be able to identify and implement recommendations, competitor and campaign analysis
- Be able to autonomously lead campaign ideation, set up & execution across all paid channels, applying best practice & content excellence as standard
- Develop and deliver briefs with the marketing team to achieve team KPIs, including short-term and seasonal promotions, product launches and always-on activity.
- Work with customer data & insights to build out targeting criteria to reach the right audience, with the right message, at the right time
- Work with the Head of eCommerce to deliver accurate, actionable & digestible reports for the wider business
- Be the paid media expert and offer insights & consultation to the wider business.
- Be responsible for the budget management across the paid media mix delivering increased ROAS and budget reforecasting where necessary.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management.
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role.
- Minimum 2 years’ paid media experience (client or agency side)
- Proven Google Ads experience essential
- Knowledge of Facebook/Instagram & Amazon ads preferable but not vital
- Ability to manage multiple brands within different categories
- Strong analytical & reporting skills
- Understanding the full digital marketing mix
- Strong eye for detail and design
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good time management
- Flexible approach with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads
- “Can do” self-motivated attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as within a fully motivated team environment.
- Confident interpersonal skills.
- Sense of humour.
- Flexible approach to working hours during seasonal peaks.