We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised, and creative individual with commercial awareness to join our Photography & Videography team.
The photography & videography department is expanding to meet the growing content needs of the business, its products, brands, and websites, which all have an increasing demand for high-quality content.
This crucial role will work alongside Marketing, Branding, Buying and Photography teams to oversee the scheduling, planning and execution of shoots. You will be expected to be the guardian of the scheduling process, ensuring that all requests get funnelled through you. When necessary, you will ensure that Models, Props, Photographers, briefs, hotels, travel, refreshments and so on have been organised to satisfy the needs of the brief. You may be required to attend location shoots and be on hand to take care of models, dress scenes and manage stock.
We are looking for someone who has exceptional organisational skills, with a passion for creativity. In order to be successful, you will also need to be confident assertive, and have outstanding communication skills.
No specific qualifications are required, but we will be looking for candidates who can demonstrate a track record for scheduling, organising, and planning within a commercial setting.
General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
- Field inbound requests, schedule according to priority, deadlines, and available resources
- Organising all aspects of the shoot brief to ensure successful execution
- Making sure clear and detailed briefs are received from stakeholders, on time
- Reporting to stakeholders about the current workflow, and communicate any issues with workload coming in
- Managing stock, samples and props, ensuring they are on set when needed, and out of the way when not.
- Proactively tackling obstacles to ensure deadlines are met.
- Continually improving processes and documentation to simplify workflow, and increase efficiency