We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised, and creative individual with commercial awareness to join our Photography & Videography team, which is expanding to meet the growing content needs of the business, its products, brands and websites. All of these have an increasing demand for high-quality content.
The role is varied, and tasks range from product instructional videos to on-location productions. We anticipate that the successful candidate will desire to maintain a very high-quality standard of work. Working closely with the Head of Photography and Video, you will liaise with our Marketing and Buying teams to produce visually engaging content. This is a full time, permanent role
- Research, shoot, direct and edit videos with a view to promoting our products and brands.
- Working closely with the photography and marketing team to ensure the right content is created.
- Have a high attention to detail all the way from pre-production to final edits.
- Producing creative and high-quality videos that keeps consistency with the brands.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role
- A proven record of commercial video production
- Strong editing skills
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, or other preferred editing suite
- A positive and ambitious attitude
- A good knowledge of studio lighting
- Good communicator
- Organised and efficient
- A good team player
- A sense of humour!