BUYER – CAMPING AND OUTDOOR LEISURE (This Is It)
|Location||Heathfield, Newton Abbot|
|Benefits||25% TII discount, 50% online discount, pension, company sponsored healthcare scheme and 33 days holiday per annum (pro rata).|
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week. Monday to Friday.|
|Closing Date||Monday 15th February 2021|
As a result of our continued growth, we are seeking a Buyer for our Trail Outdoor Leisure brand with an enthusiastic approach to work and experience in the outdoor leisure market.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Buying Director, creating and developing new products, following market trends, analyzing current sales performance.
- Identify, Source and Develop a range of products within Camping and Outdoor Leisure categories
- Analyse and maintain stock levels
- Lead negotiations for all products with suppliers in the Far East and Worldwide
- Manage and develop supplier relationships with daily correspondence
- Maintain and update company databases and systems with supplier data
- Following order processes from placement to delivery
- Product and market research
- Any other tasks deemed by the company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role
- Previous buying experience and knowledge of Outdoor Leisure market
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent numeracy, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to complete tasks with careful attention to detail and to a high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Passion for product
- Desire to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised, analytical, and methodical
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Commercial awareness
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.