COUNTRY MANAGER (US)
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week. Monday to Friday.|
|Closing Date||Friday 30th April 2021|
Wilton Bradley Ltd is growing, and we are building a US team to extend the success we have achieved in Europe and accelerate our growth in North America. Headquartered in Newton Abbot (UK) with a subsidiary in Hong Kong and having already acquired a reasonable number of customers in the region, we are looking for an amazing Country Manager to assist in achieving our strategic goals, and to be an integral part of the next exciting step for our business.
As Country Manager (U.S.), you will be the foundation of our business in North America and will be instrumental in developing and executing our strategy for the region. You will bring a wealth of local experience, combined with a strong network in the toys and leisure goods to ensure that we are able to immediately harness the momentum generated by our current achievements. Working closely with our Head of International Sales in the UK, you will build on existing growth and manage our expansion strategy.
- Work closely with Head of International Sales to define and execute a business development strategy for the U.S. market for our key channels – Toys, Leisure and Sporting goods.
- Build a strong sales network to support and expand further growth with existing customers (Sam’s club, Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond, HEB and Amazon) as well as new strategic accounts.
- Own and reach/exceed annual sales targets whilst maintaining margin integrity.
- Provide regular reports and analysis on KPIs, pipeline development and product performance within key markets.
- Build long term customer relationships.
- Frequently travel to visit key existing customer accounts as well as prospecting new customers.
- Be a key stakeholder in international marketing planning.
- Work with marketing coordinator to plan and attend key international trade shows.
- Maintain regular, consistent, and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adhere to relevant health and safety procedures. Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge.
- Provide competitive intelligence.
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline is preferred.
- 5+ years sales experience, with outstanding sales performance.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, commercial acumen, and excellent communicator.
- Strong understanding of multi-channel sales strategies
- Good understanding of domestic, drop shipping and direct import operations.
- Previous Toy industry experience is preferred.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills that could drive business effectively.
- Excellent presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skill, attentive to details and good with numbers.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willing to join a fast-paced and growing company.
- Confident and articulate, ability to get things done.
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative and as part of the team.
- Fluency in English.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- Currently living in the US, preferably on the East coast.
This is full time role. Initially, the role will be home based, however as the business grows, we are expecting to open an office when possible and necessary – subject to team location and other circumstances.
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.