CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
|Location||Healthfield, Newton Abbot|
|Salary||£9.65 per hour|
|Benefits||25% TII discount, 50% WBL discount, pension, 28 days holiday (pro rata) and cycle2work scheme.|
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week (5 days), includes on day at weekends|
|Closing Date||Friday 25th June 2021|
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISORS
The primary objective of a Customer Services Advisor is to deal directly with customer queries and fault requests for both e-commerce business and a warranty service for a global manufacturer. Deal with customer queries on social media, telephone or email, ensuring that calls and emails are answered in a fast, efficient and professional manner in line with business process.
- Must be able to start training on a Monday if successful for the role. Unfortunately, due to the training programme, we are unable to accommodate any training hours missed for the first week of employment
- Interviews are held via Teams video link
- Unfortunately there is no opportunity to work from home
- Shifts available: Tuesday to Saturday with days off Sunday and Monday or Sunday to Thursday with days off Friday and Saturday
- Hours of shifts are scheduled from 08h45 – 17h30, 40 hours a week.
- Overtime is offered when there is a high volume of work paid at time and a quarter.
- This is a fixed term role until September 2021, with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
- Answer incoming calls and also respond to cases via email
- Dealing directly with customer queries and fault requests, providing accurate information
- Log information on calls received and maintain detailed and accurate records
- Provide product information, replacements and replacement parts
- Operate a variety of standard office machines including a personal computer
- Communicate and liaise verbally between customers and staff and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone and to verbal or written instructions
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adhere to relevant health and safety procedures
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to negotiate workloads and a good time manager
- Ability to work on own initiative and still remain part of the team
- Computer literate
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- Social media experience handling complaints and queries
- Confident individual with customer service experience, preferably in an online retail environment
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.