CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
|Location||Heathfield, Newton Abbot|
|Salary||£8.05 per hour, plus overtime rates|
|Benefits||25% in store discount, 50% on-line discount, pension (if applicable)|
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week, includes some weekends|
|Closing Date||Friday 27th April 2018|
The primary objective of a Customer Services Advisor is to deal directly with customer queries and fault requests for both e-commerce business and a warranty service for a global manufacture. Deal with customer queries by telephone or email, ensuring that calls and emails are answered in a fast, efficient and professional manner. Some general administration duties are also required.
Flexible hours to suit, with overtime available during the busier periods and will include some Saturdays. This is a temporary role until September, which may be extended or become permanent.
- To answer a high volume of incoming calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards, routing calls to other departments where necessary
- Dealing directly with customer queries and fault requests, through all stages of the process.
- Provide responsive customer focus assistance via phone including following up on previous enquiries
- Provide information and technical advice.
- Log information on calls received and maintain detailed and accurate records. Maintain and update continuously
- Dealing with incoming e-mails and post
- Identifying replacement parts where needed and arranging sales and dispatch requests
- Some general filing and photocopying are required
- Operate a variety of standard office machines including a personal computer
- Communicate and liaise verbally between customers and staff and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone and to verbal or written instructions
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adhere to relevant health and safety procedures
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to negotiate workloads and a good time manager
- Ability to work on own initiative and remain part of the team
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Confident individual with customer service experience
- Methodical and organised way of working
- Sense of humour
- Willingness to display flexibility in working hours as occasions may sometimes demand
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.