DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
|Location||Heathfield, Newton Abbot|
|Benefits||Competitive basic salary, 25% shop discount, 50% online discount, company sponsored healthcare scheme, pension (if applicable)|
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week|
|Closing Date||Friday 23rd February 2018|
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing & Online Team to continue our recent success and play a central role in achieving significant growth for our brands & ecommerce websites.
This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated individual who wants the opportunity to make a real difference and be a part of an already successful organisation. Working closely with our Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing our overall digital marketing strategy and then executing this by creating, implementing, tracking and optimising digital marketing campaigns across all channels.
You will be tasked with increasing our brand awareness & authority, growing inbound website traffic & ecommerce sales and increasing our search engine rankings. You’ll have a thorough understanding of digital channels such as SEO, PPC, Email, and Social Media. As well as the ability to interpret customer insight and drive the marketing strategy to achieve business objectives. You will also work with our web design and development team to continually improve the performance of our websites.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies for our brands and websites.
- Plan, execute, report and optimise digital marketing campaigns, including Pay-Per-Click advertising, SEO, Email Marketing and Paid Social campaigns.
- Working with our Content & Social Media Executive to plan compelling content and ensure effective outreach of this content.
- Working with the team to manage the websites and working continually to enhance their performance through user experience and conversion rate optimisation.
- Liaising with the design and development team on the development of new websites.
- Providing thought leadership in digital marketing across the business.
- Collaborating with external digital marketing agencies and partners where necessary.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adhere to relevant health and safety procedures. Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management.
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role.
- Experience in all things Digital Marketing – this role brings together marketing strategy, creative engagement, channel thinking, delivery, execution and analysis.
- Solid knowledge of using a CMS, Excel, and Website Analytics.
- Experience in setting up and managing Pay-Per-Click & Social Media Advertising.
- A digital marketing enthusiast with an understanding of how it can be used to a commercial advantage.
- Strong proofreading, copywriting and storytelling skills. A creative eye for photo, video and design.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user journeys, through content, design and layout
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative and also as part of the team.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, analysis and project management skills.
- Detailed knowledge of SEO & experience of ecommerce would be an advantage.
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.