DISPATCH & DATA INPUT CLERK
|Location||Heathfield, Newton Abbot|
|Contract||Full time, permanent|
|Benefits||25% shop discount, 50% online discount, pension (if applicable) and Company sponsored healthcare scheme|
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week. Monday to Friday|
|Closing Date||Friday 1st December 2017|
We are seeking to recruit a proficient individual for this pivotal role. The role is to provide support to the dispatch team, generating invoices and labels as well as general administrative support. This is a permanent role. The hours are 40 per week.
- To check data of sales orders and generate invoices accurately and efficiently following Company procedures.
- To comply with customer instructions, for sending out Direct Delivery consignments, and follow up instructions.
- To transfer relative information to spreadsheet and delivery notes for palletised delivery providers.
- Checking and accurately entering, processing and arranging for dispatch of ‘Direct Dispatch’ and ‘Shopatron’ orders.
- Generate required numbers of labels for each delivery using the relevant dispatch computer.
- Update all sales orders and either file or return to Sales Department.
- Run the End of Day reports for all Courier/delivery providers.
- File and make ready for posting relevant sections of invoices.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organisational operations and effective service to connecting groups.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management.
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Accurate data input skills
- Good time management
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Methodical and organised way of working
- Ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a team
- Sense of humour
- Willingness to display flexibility in working hours as occasions may sometimes demand
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.