|Location||Heathfield, Newton Abbot|
|Contract||Full time, permanent|
|Salary||£18,000 to £20,000 pa|
|Benefits||25% shop discount, 50% online discount, pension (if applicable), healthcare cashback scheme|
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week. Monday to Friday|
|Closing Date||Friday 30th August 2019|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing global multi-channel company in Devon and an ideal role for someone looking to start a career eCommerce. We’re looking for a bright, methodical and digital savvy person to join our growing ecommerce team.
We specialise in design, development and supply of consumer products in the Sports, Leisure and Toy markets. We distribute our own branded products and licensed products to national and independent retailers in the UK and around the World and we also represent a number of global brands in the UK. Our brand portfolio includes household names such as Lay-Z-Spa, Bestway, Osprey, VW and The X-Factor.
This is a new position has been created to support the fast-growing B2C ecommerce department. Your primary focus will be to provide admin support for our B2C website and marketplace sales activities. You will be responsible for a range of tasks around stock management and merchandising on the websites and marketplaces. You will also manage our activities relating to Amazon’s FBA program, ensuring that stock levels are correct, deliveries are booked in a timely manner, inventory is reconciled correctly, and abnormal charges are disputed where required.
You will need to communicate effectively with departments across the business; Marketing; Sales; Operations; Warehouse; Customer Service – being the point of contact within the ecommerce team. There will also be opportunity to become more involved with a wider range of ecommerce activities, such as monitoring and analysing sales performance, activities relating to online promotions, stock planning and forecasting.
- Managing full and correct availability of stock across multiple sales channels including managing pre-orders
- Merchandising our products effectively on our websites
- Assisting with logistics and operations to ensure the smooth running of each of the sales channels
- Ensuring appropriate levels of stock are available in Amazon’s FBA program, booking in deliveries, reconciling stock and reviewing charges
- Assisting with implementing pricing changes and promotions
- Assisting with sales reporting, monthly and annual sales reviews / presentations
- Monitoring account performance metrics of marketplace channels
- Assisting other departments with questions relating to ecommerce operations
- Monitoring, reporting on and assisting to encourage customer feedback on product and service
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adhere to relevant health and safety procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge appropriate to the role.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by the company for the successful completion of the role.
- Highly computer literate, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel, amongst other programs
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organisation and planning
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative and as part of the team.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.