|Location||Healthfield, Newton Abbot|
|Benefits||25% TII discount, 50% online discount, pension, company sponsored healthcare scheme and 33 days holiday per year (pro rata).|
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week. Monday to Friday.|
|Closing Date||Monday 15th February 2021|
Wilton Bradley specialise in the design, development and supply of consumer products in the Sports, Leisure and Toy markets. We distribute our own branded products and licensed products to national and independent retailers in the UK and around the World and we also represent a number of brands exclusively in the UK. Our brand portfolio includes household names such as Lay-Z-Spa, Bestway, Osprey and VW.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our B2C ecommerce team and work for a growing global multi-channel company in Devon. Reporting to the Ecommerce & Marketing Director, we are looking for a commercially minded, experienced ecommerce professional to continue to build on the significant growth that we have seen in recent years.
Your primary focus will be to achieve and grow sales across all of our B2C trading platforms – brand websites, Amazon marketplaces and eBay. Key responsibilities will include managing pricing, margins, stock availability, sales forecasting & planning, promotional planning, product launch strategies and reporting results to the senior management team.
You will have excellent attention to detail, experience of working with ecommerce systems, project management skills and be able to demonstrate delivery of ecommerce initiatives / projects to grow sales. You’ll be a team player with effective leadership and communication skills, being able to influence and work well with different departments.
- Maximising sales across all B2C sales channels with a strong focus on achieving targets.
- Monitoring demand and identifying gaps in the future stock levels. Forecasting future sales for stock planning. Work with buying team to ensure stock continuity of key lines whilst acting on slow moving stock.
- Setting product pricing & managing margins and managing promotions.
- Regular sales reporting to the ecommerce and senior management team on key metrics. Monitoring account performance metrics of marketplace channels and ensure performance is high.
- Planning new product launches. Ensuring ongoing success of existing products. Briefing the product marketing team to optimise product content. Signing off new product content. Managing PPC/AMS campaigns.
- Identifying new product or category opportunities and assisting with range planning; helping to choose the specification of items to bring to market. Providing feedback to buying team on product improvements & reviews.
- Managing marketplace review strategy and overseeing performance. Monitoring, reporting on and encouraging customer feedback for our products and service.
- Ensuring logistics / fulfilment options are fit for purpose and performing well for each channel as required – FBA, UK warehouse to maximise sales and margin. Managing stock availability in FBA.
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adhere to relevant health and safety procedures. Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge appropriate to the role. Any other tasks deemed necessary by the company for the successful completion of the role.
- Strong experience of using data and analytics to drive decision making
- Highly computer literate, confident user of Microsoft Excel including for use for analytics/forecasting
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organisation and planning – experience of stock & sales planning beneficial
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative and as part of the team.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience in using ecommerce systems and marketplace platforms
- Demonstrable project management skills
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.