ECOMMERCE MARKETPLACE SPECIALIST
|Location||Heathfield, Newton Abbot|
|Salary||£20,000 - £30,000|
|Benefits||25% shop discount, 50% online discount, company sponsored healthcare scheme, pension (if applicable)|
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week|
|Closing Date||Friday 27th July 2018|
If you live and breathe ecommerce, we want to talk to you. We’re looking for an Ecommerce Marketplace Specialist to join our team to continue our recent success and play a key role in achieving significant growth for our brands & products internationally. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual who wants the opportunity to make a real difference and be a part of a growing business.
You will be responsible for the successful selling of our products on international online marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay. You will have good knowledge and understanding of selling on online marketplaces, ecommerce in general and the different levers that can be pulled to increase online sales. An entrepreneurial attitude, commercial awareness, strong communication and project management skills are essential.
To be successful you will need to work effectively with other departments; the buying, design, marketing and customer service teams. You’ll understand the importance of SEO, PPC / AMS, product content, reviews, social media, customer service and how they can be used to influence traffic and conversions.
- Selling our products on international online marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay.
- Taking ownership / overseeing the whole process including: product and market research, shipping of the goods, stock management and general order fulfilment including FBA, product listings and content, product marketing including SEO and PPC, facilitating reviews, ensuring superb customer service.
- Implementing new product launch strategies and managing continuous improvement of existing range.
- Creating amazing product listings and brand stores which are optimised to rank and convert well in each country. Briefing design and marketing on content requirements.
- Reporting and analysis of KPIs to the business and identifying market opportunities.
- Collaborating with different departments or external agencies. Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adhere to relevant health and safety procedures. Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge.
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role.
- Experience of working in ecommerce and/or selling on online marketplaces, especially Amazon.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, commercial acumen and ecommerce savviness.
- Ability to optimise product pages with an understanding of factors that influence traffic & conversions.
- Good proofreading and copywriting skills plus a creative eye for photo, video and design.
- Excellent communication and project management skills. Must be good with numbers.
- Confident and articulate, ability to get things done. Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative and as part of the team.
- Knowledge or experience of any of the following would be an advantage: using Amazon FBA, strategies to grow sales and launch new products on marketplaces.
- Degree level qualification preferred, relevant experience also valid.
- Flexibility with working hours.
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.