|Location||Heathfield, Newton Abbot|
|Salary||£16,500 - £17,500|
|Benefits||25% shop discount, 50% online discount, healthcare scheme, pension (if applicable)|
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week|
|Closing Date||Friday 11th May 2018|
Our company is currently searching for a talented, skilled, all round Image Retoucher to work within our Design department. The successful candidate will have strong retouching/image manipulation skills.
You will be required to work to fixed deadlines and will be required to produce images from concept through to production. We are looking for a team player who works well under pressure and can communicate well with internal and external clients. Must be able to manage their time and work without supervision.
The ideal candidate should be able to display their creativity and suitability through their portfolio link/PDF.
This position is a full-time, permanent role.
- Retouching a range of product imagery for web, catalogues and packaging.
- Working closely with the photography and design team to ensure the right imagery is created.
- Producing creative and high-quality images that keeps consistency with the brands.
- Basic duties will include cutting images out, colour correction and cloning/cleaning images.
- Name and maintain digital asset file/structure organisation.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role
- A proven record of commercial retouching
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Adobe Lightroom or other RAW processing software
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive and ambitious attitude
- Good communicator
- Organised and efficient
- A good team player
- Good sense of humour
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.