|Location||Heathfield, Newton Abbot|
|Salary||£16,000 - £18000|
|Benefits||25% shop discount, 50% online discount, pension (if applicable) and Company sponsored healthcare scheme|
|Hours of Work||40 per week. Monday to Friday|
|Closing Date||Friday 1st June 2018|
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, organised and analytical individual to support the import process within the Buying department, dealing with all documentation pertaining to importation of products sourced from overseas to point of delivery in the UK. This is a highly critical role that requires an individual whose data entry skills are methodical and accurate. This is a full-time, permanent role.
- Management of documentation to successfully complete all import duties to the point of arrival in the UK. This includes but is not limited to:
- Managing and organising supplier portfolios.
- Creating and processing various information. This will includes creating analysis tools and reports using spread sheets and other databases.
- Organising and updating relevant data systems as a daily task to be undertaken with speed and accuracy.
- Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner.
- Diary management and scheduling deliveries
- Filing data and performing other routine clerical tasks.
- Ability to communicate clearly with suppliers and customers, ensuring efficient and positive relations that further enable the smooth operation of the importation process.
- Build and maintain positive working relations with all other relevant departments internally and externally that contribute to import activities.
- Use sound personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles that may occur within import activities and procedures.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the company for the successful completion of the role or for the benefit of the company
- Experience of import/logistic administration would be an advantage but not essential
- Good communicator at all levels
- Computer literate
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Ability to solve complex problem is critical
- Ability to multi task
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and databases. Knowledge of Critical Path software would be an advantage.
- Accurate at data inputting
- Confident, positive attitude
- Methodical and organised way of working
- Ability to work on own initiative and also part of a team
- Sense of humour
- Willingness to display flexibility in working hours as occasions may sometimes demand
- Competitive basic salary
- 25% shop discount
- 40% online discount
- Company sponsored healthcare scheme
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.