ONLINE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
|Location||Heathfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot|
|Benefits||25% TII discount, 50% WBL discount, pension, healthcare cashback scheme, 33 days holiday and cycle2work scheme.|
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week. Monday to Friday.|
|Closing Date||Friday 16th April 2021|
Full training will be provided for this role, with e-commerce knowledge desired but not essential.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, organised, and analytical individual with commercial awareness to join our growing online team. Wilton Bradley specialises in the design, development, and supply of consumer products in the Sports, Leisure and Toy markets. Distributing our own branded products and licensed products to national and independent retailers Worldwide, we also represent several global brands within the UK. Our brand portfolio includes household names such as Lay-Z-Spa, Bestway, Osprey, VW and The X-Factor.
The primary focus of this role will be managing product content and online listings for our brands across all sales channels, including our customer websites, consumer websites and marketplaces (Amazon and eBay).
The successful candidate will be responsible for making sure that our product content is top class across all channels/customers, and that the product is converting and selling well using all the tools available to you from an e-commerce perspective (such as reviews, merchandising, Q&As, AMS / PPC). You will be responsible for the launching and maintaining of new products, as well as optimising existing items, through monitoring product sales performance, providing feedback of marketplace analysis, policing fraudulent sellers and organising PPC Amazon advertising.
As the owner of selected product categories and products you will become the product expert within the marketing department, contributing to product marketing planning and brief content requirements. Ultimately your goal will be to help ensure products are successful online. As a key member of the ecommerce team, you will be working closely with the rest of marketing and other departments at Wilton Bradley. It is essential to be proactive, organised, to use your initiative and manage your own workload effectively.
- Growing sales of our branded products on customer websites, our own websites, and marketplaces (such as Amazon and eBay)
- Launching and maintaining new products, as well as optimising an existing product catalogue.
- Performing regular marketplace analysis on relevant product categories and competitors’ products.
- Reviewing and analysing product sales performance, taking steps to address underperforming listings or highlighting successes.
- Managing product reviews and feedback, as well as sending products to customer review programmes.
- Organising and running Amazon PPC campaigns.
- Policing fraudulent selling on all marketplaces.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management.
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role.
- An interest in e-commerce.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good time management.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Flexible approach with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads.
- Strong computer skills and internet literacy.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge on software’s such as Magento, Channel Advisor, Amazon Seller and Vendor Central desired – but not essential as full training will be given.
- “Can do” self-motivated attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as within a fully motivated team environment.
- Confident interpersonal skills.
- Sense of humour.
- Flexible approach to working hours during seasonal peaks.
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.