PRODUCT MARKETING SPECIALIST (online)
|Location||Heathfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot|
|Benefits||25% TII discount, 50% online discount, pension and company sponsored healthcare scheme, 33 days holiday per year (pro rata).|
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week. Monday to Friday.|
|Closing Date||Monday 15th February 2021|
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, organised, and analytical individual with commercial awareness to join our growing online team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing multi-channel company in Devon, within a young and dynamic department that has both a UK and International scope.
Wilton Bradley specialises in the design, development, and supply of consumer products in the Sports, Leisure and Toy markets. Distributing our own branded products and licensed products to national and independent retailers Worldwide, we also represent several global brands within the UK. Our brand portfolio includes household names such as Lay-Z-Spa, Bestway, Osprey, VW and The X-Factor.
Your primary focus will be managing product content for our brands across all sales channels, including our customer websites, as well as our own consumer websites and marketplaces. You will be responsible for making sure that our product content and marketing is top class across all channels / customers, and that the product is converting and selling well using all the tools available to you from a marketing perspective (such as reviews, merchandising, Q&As, AMS / PPC).
You will take ownership of and become the product expert within the marketing team for selected product categories and products, contributing to the product marketing planning and brief content requirements for the Design team. You will also suggest new product ideas and improvements to the Buying team.
You will be responsible for the content of new products whilst optimising existing products on our own websites, marketplaces, and customer websites. You will maximise product content marketing activities, monitor product sales performance, provide feedback of market analysis regarding popular / competitor products, police fraudulent sellers and organise product or brand advertising.
Ultimately your goal will be to help to increase sales of our branded products across all channels through great content which converts well via effective marketing. As a key member of the online team, you will be working closely with the rest of the Marketing and E-commerce Team at Wilton Bradley. It is essential to be proactive, organised, to use your initiative and manage your own workload effectively.
- Growing sales of our branded products on customer websites, our own websites, and marketplaces.
- Ensuring that great content for our products is provided to customers or uploaded directly.
- Working with the Design team to enhance and achieve the best possible product content.
- Performing regular marketplace analysis on relevant product categories and competitors’ products to provide feedback into the Sales, Marketing and Buying team.
- Monitoring and analysing product sales performance and taking steps to address underperforming products or highlighting successes.
- Selecting and managing the process of sending products to send to customer review programmes, as well as monitoring reviews.
- Organising product or brand advertising on customer websites.
- Policing fraudulent selling on all marketplaces.
- Assisting with other online & marketing activities.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management.
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role.
- An interest in E-commerce.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills and internet literacy. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is important.
- Good time management.
- Flexible approach with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads.
- “Can do” self-motivated attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as within a fully motivated team environment.
- Confident interpersonal skills.
- Sense of humour.
- Flexible approach to working hours during seasonal peaks.
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.