|Location||Heathfield, Newton Abbot|
|Contract||Full-time or part-time, permanent|
|Salary||£16,000 - £17,000|
|Benefits||25% shop discount, 50% online discount, pension (if applicable) and Company sponsored healthcare scheme|
|Hours of Work||40 or 20 hours per week. Monday to Friday|
|Closing Date||Friday 23rd February 2018|
This is a role whose primary function is to answer calls and operate the switchboard. The successful candidate will also be required to provide administrative support to members of our team, assist customers and members of the public over the phone & in person, efficiently and professionally.
This is a permanent role, either part-time (08:30-13:00 or 13:00-17:30), or full-time if that is preferred.
- Operate switchboard and transfer calls accordingly
- Take messages if necessary and e-mail to the appropriate person
- Meet and greet all visitors in reception & make them feel welcome
- Distribute faxes and post daily
- Order Office Stationery weekly
- Input staff clocking in cards and timesheet hours onto system on a weekly basis
- Send catalogues and price lists to customers on behalf of Reps
- Type various letters/documents as & when required for various members of staff and Directors
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adhere to relevant health and safety procedures. Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management.
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise own tasks
- Good general knowledge of computer
- Good use of common sense and able to adapt to carry out a variety of tasks as and when needed
- Cheerful and Bubbly
- Must work well on own, and as part of a team
- Flexible attitude and open minded, able to adapt to change
- Polite and kind natured, try to be helpful whenever possible
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.