|Location||Heathfield, Newton Abbot|
|Benefits||Healthcare cashback scheme, 25% in store discount, 50% on-line discount, pension (if applicable)|
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week|
|Closing Date||Thursday 19th October 2017|
To provide administrative and sales support to the regional sales teams, processing orders and progressing them through to delivery, taking responsibility for particular sales representatives and the customer accounts within their area. Salary + OTE.
- Liaise with customers via phone, fax and e-mail, ensuring we provide best possible customer service
- Input, check and process sales orders.
- Arrange timely despatch of sales orders liaising with warehouse, despatch, customers and couriers.
- Manage outstanding order book, monitoring back orders and delayed goods.
- Keep sales reps informed of updated product information.
- Communicate effectively with all internal departments, relevant customer or operational issues.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management.
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management
- Flexible approach with the ability to manage rapidly fluctuating workloads
- Good awareness of distribution operational requirements
- “Can do” self motivated attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as within a fully motivated and inspirational team environment
- Sense of humour
- Flexible approach to working hours during seasonal peaks
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.