|Location||Heathfield, Newton Abbot|
|Salary||£18,000 - £22,000 per annum|
|Benefits||25% shop discount, 50% online discount, pension (if applicable) and Company sponsored healthcare scheme. 31 days holiday per year (pro rata).|
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week. Monday to Friday.|
|Closing Date||Friday 14th August 2020|
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing photography and video team as a photographer. We are looking for an experienced studio and lifestyle photographer to cover a wide range of products across our brands. You will be working closely with the head of photography and video, whilst liaising with our Marketing and Buying team to produce visually engaging content.
This is a highly varied role with the opportunity to have creative freedom. Ranging from ‘packshot’ photography to covering sport events, on location lifestyle to fashion shoots. You must be able to manage your own time and work without supervision. This is a full-time, permanent role.
• Producing a range of product imagery for online, catalogues and packaging, including ‘packshot’ photography.
• Working closely with the design team and studio manager to ensure the right imagery is created.
• Liaising with other departments within the company to help with everyday tasks including sourcing products for photoshoots.
• Assisting in the production of product demonstration videos, in house and on location
• Producing creative and high quality images that keeps consistency with our brands
• Assisting in the upkeep of our shared image bank and keeping work constantly backed up.
• Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management
• Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role
• Have experience of working in a studio environment with a good knowledge of lighting
• Proficient in Photoshop and the use Adobe lightroom/Capture One
• Ability to retouch and colour correct images
• Knowledge of Adobe Lightroom or other RAW processing software would be advantageous.
• Good communicator
• Organised and efficient
• A good team player
• Good sense of humour!
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.