WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (Poltimore, Exeter)
|Salary||£9.21 - £9.46 per hour|
|Benefits||25% TII Discount, 50% WB discount, company pension, company sponsored health care scheme, 33 days holiday and cycle2work scheme.|
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week. Monday to Friday|
|Closing Date||Friday 25th June 2021|
When you join our team, you will contribute to the effective running of the warehouse to ensure we provide an excellent service to our customers. This is a full-time, permanent role. Our core operational hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30 with the opportunity of overtime as business needs demand.
This role is at our Poltimore (Exeter) warehouse.
- Order picking and checking
- Driving forklifts – either as a trainee or trained
- Loading & unloading both vehicles & containers
- Correct operation of stock scanning equipment
- Complete daily maintenance logs
- Package and label products for despatch
- Re-working products to client requirements
- Correct handling and storage to maintain a high level of quality control
- Help to maintain clean and tidy work areas
- Operate all equipment in a safe manner
- Ensure strict adherence to Health & Safety
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.