Join a thriving team as a Buying Assistant.
As a result of our continued growth, we are seeking a driven and motivated individual to join our buying department as a Buying Assistant. You will play a crucial role in helping the Buyer manage existing ranges and develop new, exciting products in a fast-paced and creative environment. This role is a great opportunity for the right candidate to jumpstart their career in buying and grow within the department.
- Provide administrative support to the buyer
- Handle order processes from start to finish
- Maintain and update supplier data in company databases
- Communicate with suppliers globally
- Contribute to product research and development
- Follow market trends
- Any other tasks deemed by the company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to undertake and complete tasks with careful attention to detail and to a high level of accuracy
- Excellent numeracy, time management and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of administrative duties
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Analytical skills and excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Passion for a career in buying
- Self-motivated and confident personality
- Creative with an interest in product development
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Organized and methodical approach
- Independent and team-oriented work style
- Flexibility to adapt to changing demands
About This Is It
This is it specialise in the design, development, distribution, and marketing of consumer products in the Home, Garden and Outdoor Leisure markets. Product design and development are a key part of what we do, creating products under our own brands, notably Core Balance, Trail Outdoor Leisure and Christow for supply direct to the consumer through various online sales channels.
This is it is part of the Wilton Bradley Group which has recently been recognised in the London Stock
Exchange Group’s Report: 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain, acknowledging the fastest growing businesses across sectors and regions which have achieved significant performance.