A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of a fast-growing online retail business based in Newton Abbot.
We are looking for an organised, determined, and hard-working Content Executive. Working closely with graphic designers, photographers and buying teams, you will be responsible for overseeing every aspect of content creation. Experience in digital marketing within a retail setting would be advantageous, however, this is not a prerequisite and with the right attitude and ambition, candidates without specific experience will be considered. Reporting to the Digital Brand Manager, the successful candidate will be part of a friendly, online retail team. This role is suitable for a candidate who is passionate about visual marketing content and looking for a challenge.
About this role
Planning, briefing and reviewing with a critical eye, you will oversee the creative process from start to finish on new and existing products. You will be an excellent communicator who can push projects forwards, prioritise, and delegate tasks.
You will be driven by creating content to exceptionally high standards and must have the ability to manage multiple projects and work calmly under pressure.
We sell our own-brand products directly to customers through our websites and marketplace channels. You can learn more about our brands at products by visiting our websites below or searching for our products on Amazon.co.uk
In the fast-paced world of e-commerce, today’s excellence is tomorrows average and continuous improvement is a necessity. We are a team of 15 passionate individuals, based in one open plan office which suits our collaborative approach to problem-solving and general team spirit.
- Manage, refine, and develop the product content process from start to finish on new and existing items
- Produce exceptional content on all products on multiple channels
- Adhere to each of the individual brand’s requirements to meet growing expectations
- Conduct in-depth product research for new and existing items to ensure we are always the best in market
- Write detailed briefs and storyboards for the Photography and design department
- Manage and maintain exceptional organisation of stock, samples and props being used for Photography
- Liaise with multiple different departments to ensure all set deadlines and quality of work are achieved
- Schedule, monitor and manage workload for Graphic Designers
- Uploaded and manage content various systems
- Listen to feedback from key shareholders and action changes where necessary
- Assist with lifestyle photography through writing briefs, research, and prop planning, pre shoot logistics, acting as a runner on shoots.
- Degree in Marketing or similar (Desirable)
- 2 years’ marketing experience (Essential)
- Outstanding Organisation and Communication Skills (Essential)
- Excellent with Microsoft based applications (Essential)
- Confident, well-spoken, and professional
- Hard-working, dedicated and initiative
- Creative, Imaginative and ambitious
- Sense of humour, calm and fun