Full training will be provided for this role, with Amazon knowledge desired but not essential.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, organised, and analytical individual with commercial awareness to join our growing online team.
Wilton Bradley specialises in the design, development, and supply of consumer products in the Sports, Leisure and Toy markets. Distributing our own branded products and licensed products to national and independent retailers Worldwide, we also represent several global brands within the UK. Our brand portfolio includes household names such as Lay-Z-Spa, Bestway, Osprey, VW and The X-Factor.
The primary focus of this role will be managing product content for our brands across our digital channels, including our brand ecommerce websites, retail partner websites and marketplaces (such as Amazon and eBay) to ensure that our products are presented to the consumer in the best possible way to maximise sales and grow our brands.
The successful candidate will be confident in the creation and optimisation of effective, high performing ecommerce product pages. You will be work closely with our design & brand marketing teams to ensure we have engaging & informative images, detailed and compelling copy, consumer reviews & Q&As. You will be responsible for the launching and maintaining of new products, as well as optimising existing items, through monitoring product sales performance, providing feedback of marketplace analysis, policing fraudulent sellers, and organising Amazon PPC activity. Strong planning and organisational skills are essential.
You will have one direct report initially, with the team anticipated to grow further in the future. As the manager you will have overall responsibility for the performance of the product marketing team.
As a key member of the ecommerce team, you will be working closely with the rest of marketing and other departments at Wilton Bradley. It is essential to be proactive, organised, to use your initiative and manage your own workload, as well as that of your team, effectively.
- Growing sales of our branded products on customer websites, our own websites, and marketplaces.
- Ensuring high standards / quality of well optimised, new & existing product listing content.
- Ensuring product ranges are created & launched in accordance with the marketing calendar.
- Act as the ecommerce stakeholder for a new PIM system, and manage product content post-launch.
- Performing regular marketplace analysis on relevant product categories and competitors’ products.
- Reviewing and analysing product sales performance, taking steps to address underperforming listings or highlighting successes.
- Managing team of product marketers to ensure all product listings are at a high standard.
- Managing product reviews and feedback, as well as sending products to customer review programmes.
- Managing Amazon advertising campaigns.
- Policing fraudulent selling on all marketplaces.
- Adhering to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management.
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role.
- A demonstrated background in e-commerce.
- A good eye for what makes an exceptional ecommerce product listing page.
- Appreciation for creativity and high design standards
- Experience working with marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay (desired but not essential)
- Strong organisational, planning, communication & analytical skills. Good time management.
- Flexible approach with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads.
- Strong computer skills and internet literacy. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with a CMS (content management system) and PIM (desired but not essential)
- “Can do” self-motivated attitude.
- Attention to detail, high standard setting
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as within a fully motivated team environment.
- Confident interpersonal skills.
- Sense of humour.