Sales and Stock Analyst:
Due to our continual expansion, Wilton Bradley are seeking a dynamic Sales and Stock Analyst.
Wilton Bradley are looking for a competent analyst, who also has a strong business acumen and willingness to learn, to be a key part of our sales team.
You will be responsible for understanding key trends in both sales and stock data. You will be expected to identify opportunities and highlighting risks and present them to senior key decision makers. This exposure presents an opportunity for the right person to learn and grow within the business.
An integral part of the role will be to develop a thorough understanding of our product and brand offering and ensuring that we are meeting the demands of the market and reacting to trends in an appropriate and fast paced manner.
As well as being an expert in our own products, you will gain an in-depth knowledge of the competitive landscape. In time the successful candidate will work with various departments across the commercial elements of the business to help form our product strategy.
The successful candidate will:
- Work closely with the Sales Director and National Sales Manager to provide data insight which will help define strategic sales plans across all routes to market.
- Monitor stock levels and sales data to identify opportunities and problem stock
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize stock levels and improve sales performance
- Analyse and report on sales trends and performance, making recommendations for improvement
- Collaborate with sales and procurement teams to ensure stock levels meet demand
- Manage and maintain accurate data in ERP systems
- Create and present reports on stock and sales performance to management
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as business, economics, or statistics OR past experience in stock and sales analysis
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools such as Excel and Power BI
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent presentation & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Confident and articulate, able to use own initiative to get things done