We are seeking a Senior Integrations Developer to join our expanding team and work on a variety of business-critical applications, websites and integrations. Our ideal candidate is an experienced PHP developer with a passion for solving complex problems through clean, well-written and maintainable code. This is a Hybrid Role with a 3-day office / 2-day WFH split.
We offer a close-knit development team who share an ethos of continuous self-improvement through mentorship, training, and regular gaming nights. We encourage our team to develop skills across different projects and our tech stack includes Laravel, Netsuite, Dell Boomi, Docker, Gitlab (CI/CD), PHPUnit, MySQL and Linux.
What we are looking for:
You are a motivated hands-on developer who enjoys working as part of team. You should have a passion for software development best practices, enjoy learning and sharing innovative technologies and techniques. As a confident developer, you will be provided with opportunities to run as technical lead for projects, working closely with stakeholders to architect solutions that solve specific business problems.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 4+ years of hands-on development experience.
- Solid PHP fundamentals
- Knowledge of common vulnerabilities / OWASP.
- Framework experience – ideally Laravel or Symfony.
- Use of modern workflow / tools (Git, Composer etc…)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills
Desirable but not essential:
- Familiar with a software development approach – E.g., Agile / Scrum.
- Experience in writing automated tests (PHPUnit/PEST).
- Experience with Docker
- CI/CD pipelines