We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing photography and video team as a photographer. We’re looking for an experienced studio and lifestyle photographer to cover a wide range of products across our brands. You will be working closely with the head of photography and video, whilst liaising with our Marketing and Buying team to produce visually engaging content.
This is a highly varied role with the opportunity to have creative freedom across our many different brands. You must be able to manage your own time and work without supervision.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
· Producing a range of product imagery for online, catalogues and packaging, including ‘packshot’ photography
· Working closely with the design team and studio manager to ensure the right imagery is created.
· Liaising with other departments within the company to help with everyday tasks including sourcing products for photoshoots
· Assisting in the production of product demonstration videos, in house and on location
· Producing creative and high-quality images that keeps consistency with our brands
· Assisting in the upkeep of our shared image bank and keeping work constantly backed up
· Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management
· Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role
· Have knowledge of working in a studio environment with a excellent knowledge of lighting
· Proficient in Photoshop and the use Adobe lightroom/Capture One
· Ability to retouch and colour correct images
- Ability to shoot video (advantageous)
- Confident working with a diverse range of models
· Good communicator
· Organised and efficient
· A good team player
- Good sense of humour!