Working in a busy warehouse, internet fulfilment environment, you will contribute to the effective running of the warehouse to ensure we provide an excellent service to our customers. This is a permanent position.
Since opening our first high-street store over 20 years ago, we’ve striven to bring you ever better products at ever-better prices. In the years following the opening of our flagship store, we opened several other stores across the West Country selling a variety of products across a wide range of departments. Our products proved so popular that we decided to open our arms up to the country as a whole. In 2010, our online store was born.
As our online store has expanded, so too has the range of products we sell. In addition to buying products from established brands, our buying team has branched out into designing products exclusively for This Is It Stores. Our own brand products are meticulously tested before going online to ensure they’re of the highest standard. Our camping range, Trail, has grown into one of the biggest online outdoor leisure brands. We also have our own range of home furniture (Christow), children’s ride-ons (RideStar), children’s toys (ToyStar), fitness gear (Core Balance), sports equipment (JumpStar) and solar lights (Lightware).
We are looking for a warehouse operative, to start on Monday 27th February 2023.
Operating hours – 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday typically between 08:00 and 16:30 with opportunity to work overtime on a Sunday.
- Order picking and checking
- Package and label products for dispatch
- Correct handling and storage to maintain a high level of quality control.
- Loading & unloading vehicles
- Help to maintain clean and tidy work area.
- Operate all equipment in a safe manner.
- Ensure strict adherence to Health & Safety
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the company for the successful completion of the role or for the benefit of the company.
- Experience of general Warehouse operations
- Forklift experience & knowledge an advantage
- Be physically fit as a considerable amount of heavy lifting is required.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Clean driving licence
- Can do, positive attitude.
- Able to take & give instructions.
- A calm, level-headed approach
- Good humoured