BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYTICS
|Location||Heathfield, Newton Abbot|
|Benefits||25% shop discount, 50% online discount, pension (if applicable) and Company sponsored healthcare scheme. 31 days holiday per year (pro rata).|
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week. Monday to Friday.|
|Closing Date||Friday 19th February 2021|
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYTICS
Wilton Bradley are a well-established, family run, import and distribution company with a wealth of experience in sourcing goods from around the world, and in particular the Far East/mainland China. We are specialists in leisure goods and our various brand’s cover surf/skate, water sports, wetsuits and dive gear, outdoor play and toys, with an ever-expanding portfolio of brands and products. We see brand and product development combined with efficient, highly productive and precise operational activity as a key to future success. Our customers range from; independent retailers, wholesalers, buying groups and major chain stores, including a rapidly expanding network of international distributors.
This is an exciting new role created as a result of our continued growth. We are seeking an individual with an enthusiastic approach to analytics, to drive and improve the processes within our business. The successful individual will work closely with various teams, Managers and Directors throughout the Company, to help transform our use of data and analytics to uncover new opportunities and grow our business.
We are a responsible employer and as such we are observing all recommended guidelines regarding social distancing, daily cleaning, provision of antibacterial hand wash and hand sanitisers, etc, to ensure the safety of our colleagues, clients and prospective team members.
- Develop and manage business intelligence solutions for both purchasing and commercial teams
- Identify problems and create suggestions/solutions to streamline operations
- Documentation of developed activities
- Establish a prescriptive process and model for product purchase recommendations including volume, timing, and frequency of subsequent shipments, incorporating key external factors
- Identify trends in product categories as well as consumer trends
- Improve on current b2c forecasting tools, both external and internal
- Strict adherence to relevant health and safety procedures
- Any other tasks deemed by the company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role
- Analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills developed through long-term experience
- Working knowledge of technology, databases, and data visualisation
- Be able to contribute independently and as part of a team
- Strong commercial awareness
- Project management techniques and ability to effectively prioritise
- Excellent listening, and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and to all levels of understanding
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.