|Location||Heathfield, Newton Abbot|
|Contract||Full time, Permanent|
|Benefits||Healthcare cashback scheme, 25% in store discount, 50% on-line discount, Pension scheme (if applicable)|
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week|
|Closing Date||Friday 23rd June 2017|
Our company is currently searching for a talented, skilled, all round Photographer to work within our Design department. The successful candidate will have strong photographer skills, retouching/ image manipulation skills are a must.
You will be required to work to fixed deadlines and will be required to produce design from concept through to production. We are looking for a team player who works well under pressure and is able to communicate well with internal and external clients. Must be able to manage their time and work without supervision.
The ideal candidate should be able to display their creativity and suitability through their portfolio of projects.
This position is a full-time, permanent role.
- Producing a range of product imagery for web, catalogues and packaging, including ‘packshot’ photography.
- Working closely with the design team and studio manager to ensure the right imagery is created.
- Liaising with other departments within the company to help with everyday tasks including sourcing products for photoshoots.
- Assisting in the production of product demonstration videos, in house and on location
- Producing creative and high quality images that keeps consistency with the brand
- Keeping all imagery backed up and archived.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Experience of working in a photography studio or similar role
- Ability to retouch and colour correct images
- Be able to work in RAW format
- Knowledge of Adobe Lightroom or other RAW processing software would be advantageous.
- Good communicator
- Organised and efficient
- A good team player
- Good sense of humour
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.