|Section||This Is It - Buying|
|Location||Heathfield, Newton Abbot|
|Contract||Full time, Permanent|
|Salary||£18,000 - £20,000 pa|
|Benefits||Healthcare cashback scheme, 25% in store discount, 50% on-line discount, Pension scheme (if applicable)|
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week|
|Closing Date||Friday 23rd October 2020|
Wilton Bradley and This Is It specialise in the design, development, distribution, and marketing of consumer products in the Home, Garden and outdoor leisure markets. Product design and development are a key part of what we do, creating products under our own brands, notably Core Balance, Trail Outdoor Leisure and Christow for supply direct to the consumer through various online sales channels.
Wilton Bradley Group has recently been recognised in the London Stock Exchange Group’s Report: 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain, acknowledging the fastest growing businesses across sectors and regions which have achieved significant performance
As a result of our continued growth, we are seeking a dynamic Assistant Buyer with an enthusiastic approach to work. The successful candidate will work closely with the Buying Director, providing administrative support, whilst learning the role of a Buyer in a progressive and creative environment. There will be the potential future opportunity to attend trade shows and travel, therefore extra hours may be required during busy periods.
• Assist the Buying Director with general administrative tasks
• Analyse and maintain stock levels
• Following order processes from placement to delivery
• Maintain and update company databases and systems with supplier data
• Manage and develop supplier relationships with daily correspondence
• Communicate and negotiate with suppliers in the Far East and worldwide
• Product and market research
• Any other tasks deemed by the company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role
• Graduate or equivalent
• Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Excellent numeracy, time management and organisational skills
• Ability to complete tasks with careful attention to detail and to a high level of accuracy
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Previous buying or merchandising experience desirable but not essential
• Knowledge of fitness products / market desirable but not essential
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Highly organised, analytical, and methodical
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.