- Definitions and interpretation
- Information about us
- What does this policy cover
- Your rights
- What data do we collect?
- How do we use your data?
- How and where do we store your data?
- Do we share your data?
- What happens if our business changes hands?
- How can you control your data?
- Your right to withhold information
- How can you access your data?
- Contacting us
This website is owned and operated by Wilton Bradley Ltd. Wilton Bradley Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.wiltonbradley.com (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 13, below;|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;|
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Wilton Bradley Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 09476216, whose registered address is 8 Wentworth Road, Heathfield, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 6TL.|
Our Site is owned and operated by Wilton Bradley Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 09476216, whose registered address is 8 Wentworth Road, Heathfield, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 6TL.
- Our VAT number is GB207409622
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at [email protected]
- As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 12);
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 14);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 14);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 14 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
Depending upon your use of Our Site, we may collect some or all of the following non-personal data:
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests;
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address;
- web browser type and version;
- operating system;
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to;
- All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
- Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- Supplying Our products to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of an email we have sent you.
- Market research;
- Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message or post with information, news and offers on Our products. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- Third parties (including: Addthis, Bing, ChannelAdvisor, Doubleclick.net, Facebook, Google, Gstatic, Luckyorange, PayPal, Trustpilot) whose content appears on Our Site may use third party Cookies, as detailed below in section 13. Please refer to section 13 for more information on controlling Cookies. Please note that we do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
- We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
- Customer accounts, including Name, Contact number, Email address, billing and delivery address, order history.
Kept until end of relationship or deleted upon request from subject
- We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
- Your data will only be stored in the UK.
- Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
- We may share your data with other companies in our group for order processing. This includes our subsidiaries and our holding company and its subsidiaries.
- We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- The third-party data processors used by us may sometimes be located outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). Where we transfer any personal data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR including:
This is dependent on the type of payment method chosen at the checkout stage
Sagepay (Payment Processor)
- In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
For marketing and optimization purposes Lead Forensics products and services are used on this website. Headquarters of Lead Forensics is located in communication House 26 York Street, London, W1U 6PZ United Kingdom. Lead Forensics identifies details of your organization including phone number, web address, SIC code, a description of the company. Lead Forensics will show you the actual history of your visit to this website, including all pages visited and viewed by you, and how long you spent on this site. Under no circumstances will the data be used for the personal identification of an individual visitor. If IP addresses are collected, they are made anonymous immediately after collection. On behalf of the operator of this website Lead Forensics will use the collected information to evaluate your visits to the website, compile reports on website activities, provide other services with related website information and monitor internet usage. If you do not agree or object to the data collection, processing and storage of your data at any time you can opt out with immediate effect by clicking (link provided)
- In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
- In addition to your rights under the GDPR, set out in section 4, when you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails and at the point of providing your details.
- You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
- You may access Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable, and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details at [email protected] or using the contact details below in section 14.
- By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for advertising services. For more details, please refer to section 6, above, and to section 13.6 below. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site and your use and experience of Our Site will not be impaired by refusing consent to them.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
- By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below in section 13.6. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below in section 13.10, but please be aware that Our Site may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
- The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose||Strictly Necessary|
|Magebird||Monitor session data in order to serve promotional messages||No|
and the following third-party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Addthis||Allow users to share content on social channels|
|Google certified||Invite Customers to participate in giving feedback to google|
|Lucky orange||Record user’s sessions, live chat|
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables us to improve Our Site and services. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following Cookies:
|Provider||First / Third Party||Purpose|
|Google AdWords||Third||Track conversions through google paid search|
|Google Analytics||Third||Monitor where website traffic comes from and how users browse the website|
|Bing||Third||Track conversions through Bing paid search|
|ChannelAdvisor||Third||Track Website visits and sales|
|Third||Track Website visits and sales|
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.