IMPORT AND SALES ADMINISTRATOR
|Location||Heathfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot|
|Benefits||25% TII, 50% WBL, company sponsored healthcare scheme, pension, 33 days holiday and cycle2work scheme|
|Hours of Work||40 hours per week. Monday to Friday|
|Closing Date||Friday 16th April 2021|
As a result of our continued growth, we are seeking an efficient Administrator with an enthusiastic approach to work reporting to the Import Manager. We are looking for a confident, proactive, hardworking individual who can cope in a fast-paced, challenging environment. Professionalism, organisational and computer literacy skills, and experience of working well under pressure are key requirements for this job role. Your primary objective will be to provide administrative and sales support managing the process from order confirmation through to delivery for select key customers. The role will encompass a wide range of responsibilities highlighted below.
- Purchasing / Sales Admin support – inputting data, maintaining spreadsheets, creating product codes, orders, and tracking shipments.
- Ability to extract and manipulate data from various sources.
- Following up and ensuring day to day tasks are completed on time.
- Following order processes from placement to delivery
- Communicate with suppliers in the Far East and worldwide
- Data analysis
- Clear and effective telephone manner
- Maintain a database of customer information monitoring orders, delayed goods and communicating this information to the sales representatives and customers.
- Input, check, and process sales orders raising stage payment invoices in a timely manner.
- Liaise with credit control when needed.
- Communicate effectively with all internal departments about relevant customer or operational issues.
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role.
- Numerical proficiency essential
- Competent IT skills – Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to promptly learn new software and database systems.
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to undertake and complete tasks autonomously with careful attention to detail and to a high level of accuracy.
- Outstanding time management, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of working in a sales/administrative or assistant role.
- Flexible approach with the ability to manage rapidly fluctuating workloads.
- Confidence in liaising with customers via phone/email.
- Calm under pressure
- Active listening and Analytical skills
- Good awareness of distribution operational requirements
- Enthusiastic with a positive outlook to work.
- Confident and self-motivated
- Works in an organised and logical nature – attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work well on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Competitive basic salary
- Online discounts
- Company sponsored healthcare scheme
- Cycle2Work scheme
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.