WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (Evenings)
|Location||Heathfield, Newton Abbot|
|Salary||£10.71- £10.96 per hour|
|Benefits||25% TII discount, 50% online discount, pension, company sponsored healthcare scheme and 33 days holiday per year (pro rata).|
|Hours of Work||16:00 to 24:30, Monday to Friday. Some weekends may be required.|
|Closing Date||Monday 15th February 2021|
Wilton Bradley are a well-established, family run, import and distribution company with a wealth of experience in sourcing goods from around the world, and in particular the Far East and China. We are specialists in leisure goods and our various brands cover surf/skate, water sports, outdoor play and toys. We trade in the volume affordable end of the market, but our brands are renowned for cutting edge design, quality and value for money. We have a talented in-house design and development team who are continually creating exciting and innovative material; we see brand and product development as a key to future success. Our customers range from; independent retailers, wholesalers, buying groups and major chain stores and a rapidly expanding network of international distributors.
When you join our team, you will contribute to the effective running of the warehouse to ensure we provide an excellent service to our customers. This is a permanent position. Hours are 16:00 until 24:30, Monday to Friday, although some weekend working may be required.
We are a responsible employer and as such we are observing all recommended Government guidelines regarding social distancing, daily cleaning, provision of antibacterial hand wash, hand sanitisers, etc.
- Loading & unloading both vehicles & containers
- Correct operation of stock scanning equipment
- Complete daily maintenance logs
- Correct handling and storage to maintain a high level of quality control
- Help to maintain clean and tidy work areas
- Operate all equipment in a safe manner
- Ensure strict adherence to Health & Safety
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the company for the successful completion of the role or for the benefit of the company Inc. Driving forklifts – either as a trainee or trained
- Experience of general Warehouse work
- Forklift experience & knowledge preferable
- Be physically fit as a considerable amount of lifting is required
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Clean driving license (desirable but not essential)
- Can do, positive attitude
- Able to take & give instructions
- A calm, level-headed approach
- Good humoured
How to apply?
To download our PDF jobs description or application form attachments you will require Adobe Reader. Please click Here to download to your computer if needed.